According to Goodreads, I finished 9 books in March which put me at 23 total for the year towards my goal of 100 books total in the year. That was 3,211 pages for the month. My intention this year is to finish and/or make progress on the numerous series that I have started. In looking at the list below, I finished off one series and made progress on four others.
The books that I finished are as follows:
- The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3) by Brian McClellan. I began this in February. Audiobook via the BARD app.
- Marauders (comic) Volume 1 by Gerry Duggan. I began this in February. Read in the Marvel Unlimited app.
- Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld. Audiobook via the BARD app.
- A Smuggler’s Conscience (Black Ocean #2) by J.S. Morin. Audiobook via Audible app.
- Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, #2) by Neal Shusterman. Audiobook via the BARD app.
- Summer Frost by Blake Crouch. Read with my eyeballs on my Kindle Oasis.
- Vinland Saga (manga) Volume 1: For Honor and Vengeance by Makoto Yukimura. Read via the Comixology app.
- Golden Son (Red Rising Saga, #2) by Pierce Brown. Audiobook via the Audible app.
- The Alloy of Law (Mistborn #4) by Brandon Sanderson. Audiobook from GraphicAudio.
I am about a quarter of the way through Underland by Robert Macfarlane which I am also enjoying but it is a slower read for me. I am also reading Pandemic by A.G. Riddle on my Kindle. It is a riveting, action-packed novel, which I am reading at night before bed. This might not be the best time to be reading this one, considering the current state of the world, this one feels very “of the times” so to speak.
This was a really good month for reading, with a lot of great reads.